- Carbon Dioxide- happens a lot when u coal to make electricity.
- Methane- happens a lot when cow fart.
- Nitrous Oxide- happens a lot from car exhaust.
- chlorofluorocarbons- comes from fridge.
when the radiation comes from the sun enter the greenhouse gas, most of the radiation escape from the greenhouse but the other radiation reflect back to Earth so the Earth will getting warmer and warmer.
Now u might not hav feel it but think about the future! think about ur kids! also think about the Earth! if the the earth is getting warmer there will be 'GLOBAL WARMING'! there will be a drought, the forest will burn, the sea level will rise which means that North Pole, South Pole and Greenland will melt! there are some other ways to reduce it.
- Walk to school if ur school is not far way
- buy local product
- switch off the light if u're not using it
- plant more tree's
- use public tranportation